10 Jan 2014

really billy, really.

Billy our chocolate lab, has been on my PC. He is asking for his own blog. Ok a dog with a blog, that just weird. anyway I thought I would share what would be his first posting, if I signed him up for a blogging account.

Why doesn't the postman like me. I run to the door shouting 'hello, how are you today?', when he drop the post though the little hole. 
When he bring a box thing for the humans of the house, and they open the door. I always jump off my seat and run over shouting ' hello it nice to see you, how are you? have you got many box thing today?' and he steps back away from me.
Oh why does the postman hate me. 
 Until next time, tail wag and lick on your face. 

Ok, he is trying to nick my sign off. It been doggified, however it starts like mine. When did he learn to type and spell in English. And the big one for me, How the hell did he find out what the Password on my account was!!

Whist I am working that out, there is only one thing to say.

Till next time Dear Reader, Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment