17 Jan 2014

gearing up

Well, I am getting myself geared up for the Trainers training course. By treating myself with the money I got for Christmas by buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 in the boxing day sales.
Also by doing repairs to my laptop, all i have got left do is getting my voice recognition software working again, hopeful that will help with my paperwork, dyslexia is a pain at times.

Technology has be a tremendous tool in cutting down the affect dyslexia has in my daily life. I would not of even thought of doing a trainer course. if it was not for having a (old) laptop, with a spell checker.

So I may be a bit light on blogging for the next few weeks, whist I do the coursework. I just hope the dog has not got his eyes on my blog.

Till next time Dear Reader, Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment