14 Dec 2013

Would you let this guy train you?

Well I got a bit of a shocked during this week. I had an email about the St John trainers course or to give it the right name 'Award in Education and Training'. The reason I am shocked is, I got accepted on to it and start it in January. 

Would you sit down and be trained if you walked into a training room and saw this guy was your trainer? 

The next bit should be said in the voice of a stereotypical nerdy trainspotter "Hello, I am Dave. Your volunteer trainer, That right I don't get paid for this I do it for the love of First Aid" 

Now tell me you would not be running for the training room door :D 

The Other thing that sticks in my mind from this week was a comment from my mum over her stairlift. 

Her stairlift has a Infra red remote control facility. and a I sat in the her front room drinking a coffee as she said " I was changing channel the other night and the stairlift started moving" 
Straight away a sitcom Image of two kids fighting over what channel they wanted to watch, with an old lady on a stairlift in the background, going up a bit then down a bit, in time with the channel changes pop into my head. 

I almost spat my coffee out at that thought.

Well it's not as bad as coming home to finding the dog hugging the TV control. and wondering If, when I turn the TV on Crufts highlight would appear on screen. 

I think you are now getting an idea of why I called this blog 'The weird mind of Dave'

Till next time Dear Reader, Stay Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment